平成19年12月24日月曜日

Final Fantasy XI

I decided to start a FFXI blog though I dont know how long it will last or if I am interested in posting. Already, having a real life blog is a lot of working, uploading, writing in both english and japanese but hey, sometimes i dont wanna write about real life, just the fun stuff of gaming so let's see how this goes.

Final Fantasy XI is a massive multiplayer online role-playing game. I play FFXI on the Seraph Server and my main character is named, Leyla. Currently, I am in a *linkshell* kinda like an online community organization where you meet friends and play together weekly, etc. You could compare it to a golf membership where you meet business partners, etc. Only, in a linkshell, people don't usually share too much real life information with each other. At least the Japanese don't.

My linkshell is called the FallenAngels. A bit cheesy but small and friendly. They are all japanese so sometimes I feel a bit left out of the conversations because I can't fully comprehend/read Japanese. But I'll be going to JP language school next year so hopefully I will master conversational japanese within 2 years.

Anyways, here are some links to get you started on what exactly this game is that I play everyday as a hobby:

Official FFXI page (English)
Official FFXI page (日本語)
FFXI wikipedia

0 コメント: